On March 26, 2018, a regular meeting of the Members of Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University Rectorate was held. One of the questions on the agenda was the report on the participation of the University’s delegation in the training session at Deusto University (Spain) according to the aims of the Erasmus + “MoPED” project.
Vice-rector on Information Technologies Natalia Morse gave a report on the participation of the delegation of the Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University in the training course at Deusto University (Spain) in accordance with the objectives of the Erasmus + “MoPED” project. The vice-rector emphasized that during the training the participants of the training:
- got acquainted with the education system of Spain and the organization of the educational process at Deusto University;
- the implementation of innovations by the Case Study method in elementary school;
- the model of an open school presented as an ecosystem;
- the experience of working with Micro-MOOC at the University of Deusto, the experience of the implementation online learning, e-learning services, accessible student at Deusto University and the methods and techniques for forming computer thinking;
- STEAM learning method through the online game platform STEAM Decks, with specific and characteristics of block programming platform Kodetu.