September 17-19, 2018, within the framework of the project MODERNIZATION OF PEDAGOGICAL HIGHER EDUCATION BY INNOVATIVE TEACHING INSTRUMENTS MOPED – №586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, was held a regular working groups meeting of the universities consortium. Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University is the partner of this project. Belen Ensicco, the European Coordinator of the Executive Agency for Education, Audiovisual and Culture, Svetlana Shitikova, Director of the National Erasmus + Office in Ukraine and Janet Talanova, Analytical Issuer National Erasmus + Office in Ukraine, participated in the meeting and monitoring.
Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University was represented by the project coordinator y Nataliia Morze, Vice-Rector on Informational Technologies, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine; Oksana Buinytska, Associate Professor, Ph.D., Head of IT in Education Laboratory, Project Administrator; Svitlana Vasylenko, Deputy Head on the Content and Research of IT in Education Laboratory; Mariia Gladun, Senior Lecturer of Department of Computer Science and Mathematics of the Faculty of Information Technology and Management.
The leader of the WP1 work package is the Boris Grinchenko Kyiv University, N. Morse reported to the European Commissioner and all those present on the team’s activities by four main stages according to the project work plan:
- Innovative teaching and best practices: EU HEI & UA;
- 3d mapping of Ukrainian pedagogical education;
- Methodological and technical design of innovative classroom;
- Digital competence teacher profile.
During the monitoring, the following was presented:
- analysis and results of the use of innovative technologies and tools in higher education institutions;
- analysis of the results of the survey of students, lecturers and teachers regarding educational trends, innovative technologies, ICT tools and the formation of digital competence;
- the influence of trends and technologies on ICR creation;
- models and tools for measuring the students`, academic staffs` and teachers` digital competence.
In detail: the report is presented on the project site.
All partners presented interim results of the project’s tasks and discussed ways of implementing the following tasks during the meeting.