On December 14-15, 2017, the Deusto University (Bilbao, Spain) held a meeting between the representatives of the Universities participating the KA2 MoPED project.
The KA2 MoPED project is a “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education on the Use of Innovative Teaching Tools” (MoPED) of the EU Erasmus + KA2 Program – Development of the Capacity of Higher Education, No. 586098-EPP-1-2017-1 -UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP.
- Precarpathian National University named after Vasyl Stefanyk,
- University of Deusto (Spain),
- Krakow Mining and Metallurgical Academy (Poland),
- University of Cyprus (Cyprus),
- Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University,
- Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky State Pedagogical University named after. Hryhoriy Skovoroda,
- Uman State Pedagogical University named after Pavlo Tychyna,
- Southern Ukrainian National Pedagogical University named after Kostyantyn Ushinsky,
- Luhansk National University named after Taras Shevchenko,
- LLC “Quality Ukraine”.