On April 10-13, 2018, master classes and workshops “Skills of the XXI Century – Innovative Learning” were held for Ukrainian universities participating in the project at the University of Science and Technology at the Krakow Mining and Metallurgical Academy named after. S. Stashitsa (Krakow, Poland).
Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University was represented in Poland by a working group of:
• Professor Nataliia Morze, Project Coordinator at the University, Vice-Rector, Corresponding Member of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
• Svitlana Vasilenko, Education Informatization Research Lab,
• Mariya Gladun, Information Technology and Management Faculty
• Anastasiya Tyutyunnyk, Education Informatization Research Lab.
Professor Jacek Tarasiuk, the rector’s authority, spoke on the scientific assessment methodology of the staff, the principles of educational management and education quality innovations.
The main discussions took place in the following areas:
• Active Learning with Elements of Group Work, Leadership Development, by Ewa Beck-Krala, PhD.
• Learning based on experience and error analysis (learning from failures) by Katarzyna Klimkiewicz, PhD.
• Virtual Reality Use (VR Lab) for Students Training, by Magdalena Igras-Cybulska, PhD and Artur Cybulski, MSc.
• Innovative infrastructure for media literacy by Wojciech Wojciechowski, MA.
• Innovative educational project for children aged 6-9 and 9-12 “Academia Junior” by Szczepan Moskwa, PhD.
• Critical Thinking. How to evaluate scientific publications Bartłomiej Gaweł, PhD.
All the events were held within the framework of the project “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education on the Use of Innovative Teaching Tools” (MoPED) of the EU Erasmus + CA2 Program – Development of Higher Education Capacity, No. 586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP