WE INVITE YOU TO THE BORYS GRINCHENKO KYIV UNIVERSITY TEAM to participate in trainings and seminars, from European partners of the project EU Erasmus + KA2 – Development of Higher Education Capacity, No. 586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education by Innovative Teaching Instruments” (MoPED).
Top speakers, topics and schedule for training sessions and seminars:
- Deusto University (Spain): «Competence building and learning management»,
MAY 10-16 (Pereyaslav-Khmelnytsky city, Kyiv Region);
- University of Cyprus (Cyprus):
1. «Designing the curriculum with the use of the design of the Inquiry Learning Spaces (ILs) of the graasp.eu portal»
2. «Critical thinking»
3. «Guidance and information that relates to how we prepare our undergraduate students for their school placement while attending school practicum course»,
MAY 13-17 (Odessa city).
- AGH University of Science and Technology (Poland):
«Innovative technologies in technical and non-technical education»,
MAY 21-24 (Uman city, Cherkasy Region).
Participation in activities that will improve the digital and didactic competencies of the educators, is competitive.
The deadline to make competitive applications for participation is 07.02.2019.
Requirements for candidates:
- English language proficiency not lower than B2
- Formed digital competency (standard level)
- Motivation to get new knowledge and skills and share innovative experience.
The application process for participants of trainings and seminars is divided into three stages:
1) Completing an online application form and test your professional level of Digital Competence. Everybody is invited, access through corporate account. Application deadline – 7.02.2019
2) Links to the test task to determine the level of English Proficiency http://www.englishjet.com/english_courses_files/test_upper-intermediate.asp
At the end of the online test, make a screenshot of the results and send it no later than 7.02.2019, e-mail: email@example.com
3) Selection of training participants according established criteria.
The maximum number of participants is 6 people for each workshop or training. The deadline for announcing the list of selected candidates is 15.02.2019.