Sorry, this entry is only available in Ukrainian.
Thank you for participating in the competition for the formation of the Borys Grinchenko Kyiv University Team in the educational trainings and seminars, from European partners of the project EU Erasmus + KA2 – Development of Higher Education Capacity, No. 586098-EPP-1-2017-1-UA-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, “Modernization of Pedagogical Higher Education by Innovative Teaching Instruments” (MoPED).
We are writing to invite You to participate in a training courses from Cyprus University
1. «Designing the curriculum with the use of the design of the Inquiry Learning Spaces (ILs) of the graasp.eu portal»
2. «Critical thinking»
3. «Guidance and information that relates to how we prepare our undergraduate students for their school placement while attending school practicum course»,
which will be held on May 13-17 Odessa, Ukraine:
1. Nataliia Morze – Vice-Rector on Informational Technologies, Doctor of Pedagogical Sciences, Professor, Corresponding Member of National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine.
2. Svitlana Vasylenko – Deputy Head on the Content and Research of IT in Education Laboratory.
3. Mariia Gladun – Senior Lecturer of Department of Computer Science and Mathematics of the Faculty of Information Technology and Management.
4. Iryna Vorotnykova – PhD in Pedagogy, Associate Professor of the Department of Methodology of Natural and Mathematical Education and Technologies.
5. Nastas Daria – Researcher of the Center of ICT competencies of IT in Education Laboratory.
6. Lesya Poriadchenko – PhD in Pedagogy, Assosiate Professor of Department of the Department of Primary Education at the Pedagogical Institute.
Team composition for the following trainings will be agreed and announced later.
For more detailed information, please contact:
Svitlana Vasylenko, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org